West Midlands Netball is constantly looking to develop and improve the network of coaches within the region.
The provision of UKCC courses at various locations around the region allows aspiring coaches to become qualified whilst the CPD workshops allows continued professional development.
Check out the Coaching pages for more information.
Women Make Coaching is a new campaign to recruit, support & celebrate female coaches & volunteers in sport & physical activity across the West Midlands.
If you’re a new coach or interested in coaching the ‘Women Make Coaching’ project is here to help you get started, get qualified or simply to do more!
The ‘Women Make Coaching’ project is working in partnership with County Sports Partnerships (CSPs) across the West Midlands to address the imbalance of female coaches in sport and physical activity. Working together with NGB’s and other national partners, we aim to raise the profile of females in sport.
1. Recruit, develop and deploy 100 female coaches across the West Midlands region between March 2015 and April 2016
2. Establish a culture of support for females in coaching
3. Raise the profile of females in coaching
Why should I sign up?
- Coach bursary for candidates wishing to become a qualified or up skill (bursary available is limited and down to CSW Sport discretion).
- Mentoring support from experienced female coaches and tutors.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded coaches and volunteers.
- Support into deployment with clubs, community organisations and with CSW Sport region.
- Development and CPD events ‘creating a culture of support’.
To register you interest in the project : https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LV882W5 (there is no deadline as this project is on going).